Sunday, March 19, 2023

Day 19: The Pinay Teacher and the Surprise 21st Birthday Party

    Today is one of my very close friend's 21st birthday! I helped plan her surprise birthday party with her mom, boyfriend, and some of our friends. We had the party at a nice Spanish restaurant in the city. My friend was surprised until she saw some of our faces on the mirrors that were in the restaurant hahaha! The food was amazing and they had very tasty sangria. It was a very memorable 21st birthday for my friend and a fun time for all of us to catch up on life. Some of the highlights that I found out from some friends I haven't seen in a while is one of them is planning on going to Denmark for her undergraduate studies, another friend is going to study abroad in Japan for two weeks this summer, and another friend is graduating with his associate's degree in May! Lots of laughs and celebrations today:)

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing your friend liked the surprise party. I once went to a surprise party where the honoree hated surprise parties, and when she realized she was walking into one for her, she hid in her bedroom for about 45 minutes and yelled at her partner for not know this about her.

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...