Saturday, March 18, 2023

Day 18: The Pinay Teacher, Three Asian Stooges, Three Course Roulette


    I reunited with my high school best friends also known as the Three Asian Stooges! We were given that friend group name by our high school history teacher because we would always be up to no good in the hallways. Whenever we meet up, we always struggle on what to do together that's new and exciting. My one friend suggested that we do three course roulette. This is where each of us will either choose where to eat our appetizer, entre, and dessert. My friend chose to get some cheese fries at Portillo's. I chose for us to get tacos at Burrito Parrilla, and my other friend chose to get a dessert at H-Mart. It ended up that all the places we wanted to go to were on the same street. We realized that the next time we all hang out we can do a three course roulette again but in other main streets that have a bunch of food places. It was a lot of fun to do and had us explore restaurants we each would want to go to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...