Friday, March 17, 2023

Day 17: Good Deals for the Pinay Teacher

    Something that I always love to do is finding a good deals. Whether it's groceries, clothes, or meals, it always makes my day a little bit better when I benefit from a good deal and save money. I'm currently trying to save up some money to move out of my parents' house, so I am always searching for those good deals. When my sister and I were out of the house today, my mom asked if we can go buy some milk and dijon mustard for today's dinner. We were planning on just buying those two things, but boy we were wrong. We went to our local Jewel-Osco and were surprised by all the great deals that surrounded us. The first thing we saw right at the door was a bag of clementines were only 99 cents! 99 CENTS! I love eating clementines but it's hard to find a good deal on them and here it was right in front of us! Then I looked to the right and found another great deal. A bag of avocados for 99 cents! 99 CENTS! I am always craving avocado toast so I was so excited to see that I can have a lot of avocados for one of my favorite breakfast meals. We also got a good deal on butter! We eventually found the milk and the mustard which was also on discount. When I checked out all of my groceries, everything turned out to just be $10! It was a great feeling coming out of Jewel to have saved money and find some good deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...