Thursday, March 16, 2023

Day 16: The Pinay Teacher Easter Dress Journey

    After a day of meetings and catching up on work, I decided to go on my journey to find a dress to wear for Easter. It's very important to find a nice Easter dress since I have to sing at Easter mass. I've been trying to find an Easter dress these past few weeks but had no luck. Today I went to TJ Maxx because I remembered that they restock on Thursdays. My original plan was to find a birthday gift for my friend, but that plan was forgotten once I saw all the new spring dresses. My sister and I explored all the dresses, but I was definitely doing most of the work since I was the one who kept putting dresses in the cart. The two of us split which dresses we would try on and headed to the dressing room. We each had 4 dresses to try on hahaha! The first dress I tried on was very simple and cute so that was a definite yes to buy. The second dress was my favorite dress and was very spring-like and perfect for Easter. The last two dresses did not look that good on me though since one was too close to my skin tone and the other one just did not look that good on me. I couldn't choose between the first two dresses, so I ended up getting both! I really thought I was just going to buy a birthday gift, but I ended up buying two dresses for myself hahaha. At least they will be useful for the upcoming holiday! 

2 comments:

  1. My family loves TJ Maxx. And, we've often walked out with more clothes than we originally planned. Good buys!

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...