Thursday, March 23, 2023

Day 23: A Proud Pinay Teacher

    I did progress monitoring for all of my students in my caseload yesterday. I gotta say I am super proud of each and every one of them! They all have made so much progress since the last time I progress monitored them. There were some kids I was worried about, but I was very surprised by how much they know. It is spring break next week, so I am a little worried that all the information we just learned is going to be gone after that one week. I have faith though that some information will stick and hopefully when the kids come back from spring break I don't have to reteach them everything!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the student progress. It was lovely to read how proud you are of them.

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...