Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Day 22: A Broke Pinay Teacher

    I try to save money. I really do! There are just some things in life where I get tempted to purchase or experience... Today my friend bought tickets for our whole friend group to watch TWICE in Chicago! I am of course excited to watch TWICE since I've been a fan for the past 5 years, but that means more money being taken away from my bank account. I like to reason with myself that since they are a K-Pop group that they won't always come to the United States for a concert. Nowadays though more and more K-Pop groups come to the US for their tours so my reasoning is start to sound unreasonable. So far this is the second concert ticket that I purchased this 2023, but the Lollapalooza lineup just got released yesterday... The lineup is SO GOOD! I really wanna go, but I have no idea how much those tickets will be. There are other artists that just released their tour dates that are also tempting to purchase. I have so far restrained myself from buying those tickets (haha such as Taylor Swift), but I don't know how much longer until I give in to buy more concert tickets! 

1 comment:

  1. Concerts are always worth it! I say go to as many as you can.

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...