Saturday, March 25, 2023

Day 25: The Pinay Teacher's VERY Long Road Trip

    As I am writing this post a bit late, it is because I have just arrived to my vacation spot for spring break. The road trip was full of rain, wind, and motion sickness for me. I slept through all of Indiana because I hate driving through Indiana (no offense to anyone who lives in Indiana!). I woke up once we got to Ohio and that is always fun seeing the different stops on the Ohio Turnpike. Once we got to Pennsylvania, that was when the motion sickness started to kick in. The mountains are just not for me. All the twists, turns, ups, and downs just make me so dizzy and sick. I never had this problem until this year, so I don't know if it just came with age and time. We traveled for 15 hours, but we finally made it to Gordonsville, Virginia! We are glamping over here and staying at a yurt. I'm super excited for this trip! I think the plan tomorrow is visiting Washington D.C., so stay tune for more spring break updates!   

2 comments:

  1. Several of my friends get motion sickness. I'm the lucky one who hasn't had to deal with motion sickness. Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was a long trip. I hope D.C. is warm and sunny for you! I hear the cherry blossoms should be perfect still. I would like to see a picture of your yurt. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...