Sunday, March 26, 2023

Day 26: The Pinay Teacher and the Cherry Blossoms!



    Today I did another mini road trip to Washington D.C. I thought it was just going to be another ordinary trip to D.C., but to my surprise it is now cherry blossom season! I was so excited to see all the cherry blossoms blooming all over the city. I have always dreamt of going to Washington D.C. during this time of year and it turned out that today was the first day of the cherry blossom festival. There were so many people today since it was beautiful weather. There were people flying kites all over the Washington Monument and so many people taking pictures with the cherry blossoms. I think 90% of my pictures are of the cherry blossoms HAHAHA! As I was walking through the cherry blossom trees, it truly made me feel like either I was in Japan or in anime:)

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect day to visit! Sounds like a memorable trip.

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...