Monday, March 27, 2023

Day 27: The Pinay Teacher is Wining Solo

    To continue on my spring break vacation, my family and I decided to stay in the area just so that we can recover from yesterday's super long trip. We stopped by the local vineyards since they were the main attractions in the area. At the first vineyard, we didn't do any wine tastings, but there was some crackers that looked really good that we ended up buying. The second vineyard had a pretty good deal for their wine tasting, so I decided to take part. I was the only one in my family that did the wine tasting though since my mom can't drink alcohol anymore and my dad was the designated driver. It was just me drinking solo today haha. Overall what I learned from my wine tasting experience is that I am definitely not a red wine person, and I still consider moscato the best wine. The alcohol didn't hit me after the 6th and final tasting which is good at least hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...