Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Day 28: Pinay Teacher Conquering the Mountains

    Today's main stop was visiting the Shenandoah National Park. We got to do a scenic drive up the mountain. It made me think about how beautiful nature is. I know the way I said that sounded really cheesy, but it's true! Throughout all the overlooks, there was always something new I would see and I would admire the beauty it brought to nature. We did a short hiking trail where they said we might see a bear. We didn't see a bear...all we heard were bird calls and cars driving by hahaha. I didn't know we were going to be hiking during this trip, so I didn't bring the best shoes. Luckily this was the easier path, but sadly we couldn't go to the cooler paths that led to waterfalls. Oh well I just got to plan better next time!

1 comment:

  1. It’s always a good idea to pack hiking shoes when in national parks.,I’ve been talking to my husband about taking a road trip down the Shenandoah ark way. I think it’s the last major scenic highway on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...