Thursday, March 30, 2023

Day 30: The Pinay Teacher's Appreciations

    Today I just wanted to listed all the things that I appreciated today as I have now returned from my trip to Virginia. 

  •  modern transportation, thank you for getting me back home safely
  • my brother for keeping me sane
  • my mom for making me laugh
  • my dad for driving
  • my friend texting me gossip to entertain myself during the road trip
  • Panera Bread chipotle chicken avocado sandwich
  • Panda Express orange chicken
  • pillows
  • Libby for audiobooks
  • SLEEP

1 comment:

  1. Lots of goodies on your list. I appreciate many of the same. Good food, comfy pilows, and sleep are some of the best things in life.

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...