Friday, March 10, 2023

Day 10: Reality TV is taking over the Pinay Teacher's Life

 

   I don't know what it is this week, but for some reason I keep watching reality dating shows. It all started when my mom, sister, and I finally started watching Singles Inferno Season 2. We were hooked by all the chaos and beautiful people that are on this show. After watching Singles Inferno, I decided to get back to watching this season of the Bachelor. The Bachelor just has a different kind of chaos than Singles Inferno. Singles Inferno has wholesome chaos while the Bachelor just has dumb chaos. As I continue on this journey of watching romance reality TV, I hope that they find their people but also...do you really want to find your person for all the world to see?  

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you call Singles Inferno wholesome chaos. And I fully intend to join you in this show at some point to see how it compares to other guilty pleasure dating/marriage shows. (I don't know why they're so fascinating!)

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...