Thursday, March 9, 2023

Day 9: Angels and Demons, a Pinay Teacher's 1st Grade's Tale

     Once upon a time, two little girls found two forks on the ground during their recess time. They felt an attachment to these forks and named them Angel and Demon. The one girl saw that Angel and Demon had a connection and wanted them to get married. The other girl saw that Angel was going to die and was planning her funeral. She even said that Angel will be going "up there". The two girls came up with a compromise of some sort. Angel will have her funeral and go "up there" and after she is "up there", Angel will be married to Demon. All was going to plan until Angel met another Demon. Instead of marrying the original Demon, she married a new Demon. These are the things that my students just share casually during our small group. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't remember any of my 1st grade playground talk being that interesting. Mostly we just fought over who got to swing next. You have some rather creative students there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to comment on your Day 10 post, but your GIF and title from Day 9 stole my attention. This is so amazing. I love primary kids!

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...