Saturday, March 11, 2023

Day 11: Color and Joy for the Pinay Teacher


    Today, my best friends from college visited me today! We got to spend the whole day in Chicago and had many adventures. My favorite thing we did was something that was new for all of us, the Color Factory in the Willis Tower. It was such a fun, interactive art exhibit that included free food, fun photo opportunities, and so much laughter. As I was going through the museum, I thought about the beauty of color. Color is an identifying factor for every thing you can see. I loved how the museum used color to broaden all our senses (sight, hearing, smell, touch, taste). I would love to go back to the Color Factory again!

1 comment:

  1. The repetition of the word "color" helped it to take on a life of its own. I would love to know more about how color expanded senses like sound and taste!

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...