Sunday, March 12, 2023

Day 12: The Pinay Teacher's Snuffed Torch

    On this relaxing and rebooting Sunday, I decided to catch up on some more reality TV. Rather than what I was talking about before with romance reality TV, this time around I was catching up on my competitive reality TV, Survivor. I started becoming a Survivor fan during the pandemic when they were showing the all winners season. From that moment on, I was hooked on Survivor! I have binge watched almost all the seasons and now I'm watching the current season, Survivor 44. In just these first two episodes, there have been so many medical issues ever in one season I think! I always wanted that sense of adventure and risk-taking which is why I like watching Survivor, but there also has to be some common sense when in an unknown jungle. I have always debated about auditioning for Survivor because it's always on my mind of how I would play the game. Would I be strategic and look for immunity idols? Would I be the social player just wanting to make new friends? Would I physically be capable to do all of the challenges? Am I smart enough to figure out these puzzles? It's just a thought that I've always had after watching Survivor, but I don't know if I will ever have the guts to actually get off the couch and join the game. 

2 comments:

  1. I can remember watching Survivor a long time ago, and didn't realize it was still on! I have the same thoughts as you when I watch Naked and Afraid. Could I actually do it? I'm certain the answer is no LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched Survivor, so your post has helped me understand what it's all about. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...