Saturday, March 4, 2023

Day 4: A Pinay Teacher's Shopping Spree with No Shopping

     Have you ever had those days when you just want to leave the house and go to stores but not buy anything? Today was that kind of day for me. The way these shopping sprees with no shopping days go happens in these simple steps. First, travel to a store you want to go to. Second, look around the store and admire all the things you may want to buy. Third, realize that wow you're broke and I probably shouldn't buy anything. Finally, leave the store and think about all the things you could have if everything was free. I think I ended up going to 4 different stores and did not buy a single thing at any of them. At each of these stores though, there was always at least one thing I really wanted to buy. This is the life of someone who has to still pay loans and has a teacher salary, so it's hard for me to make those final purchases. Maybe when I marry the future King of a small country I will be able to buy all these nice things hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. "Maybe when I marry the future King of a small country I will be able to buy all these nice things hahaha!" 😂

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...