Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Day 7: Magic in the Air for Pinay Teacher

     As a teacher, I always need those times to relax after a long day of work. Today brought on one of my hobbies from college, trivia night. I was even more pumped about it because it was Harry Potter trivia. I went with my sister, some of her friends from college, and my best friend from high school, Bethany. Bethany and I were a team and my sister and her friends were another team. The questions were fairly easy, but it was more being around a great group of people that made trivia night fun. There was a mix of young adults, families, and teenagers that were just having fun together. There were dance breaks, trash talking, and laughter. It gave me so much joy to see this group of people having fun together on Tuesday at the local boba shop. It truly felt like there was magic in the air.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an absolutely magical evening. As a proud Slytherin sister, I hope you had a great time and won some house points!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of joy in this slice. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Day 31: The Pinay Teacher's ABCs of Spring Break

    I was inspired by many people to do an ABCs of spring break, especially since this is the last day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I wan...